Please follow the steps below:
- Refresh your browser: This works for the vast majority of issues - it won’t impact your ability to see the stream, as the access code will be saved to your cache.
- Clear your cache or switch browsers entirely: We find our streams work best on Google Chrome. If you are already using Chrome and experiencing issues, we'd recommend trying an alternative browser. Note: If you’re already logged in with your access code and need to switch your browser or device, please be sure to click “leave stream” on the top right of the streaming page. Not doing so may result in issues logging back in with that code.
- Use a new WiFi connection: If you’re on a cell phone data plan we’d advise switching to a different wi-fi connection (and vice-versa if you’re on your home wi-fi and can switch to your cell phone data plan).
If your problem continues to persist after taking these steps, please try the following:
- Close all other streaming services: These can cause things to slow down or cause skipping/buffering. Devices to check:
- OTT, like a ROKU
- Game Devices using internet
- Sometimes, the stream itself will have a gear box on the bottom right of the stream where you can modify your stream quality. If it’s there for you, lessen the quality.
If none of these steps work for you, please contact our support team via livechat or email at email@example.com.